USED Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone
ITEM CONDTION: “USED” but in VERY GOOD condition.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 is an entry-level, cost-effective conference endpoint that provides superior HD audio performance for executive offices and small meeting rooms with up to six participants.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing. It combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a very sleek, approachable, and compact form, making it ideal for both small conference and huddle rooms and private offices, such as for managers and executives.
The 7832 is designed with a unique acoustic architecture that enables it to capture both the deeper lows and the higher frequencies of the human voice, resulting in a true audiophile sound experience. With full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs, as well as the latest echo cancellation advancements, it offers a conference phone experience without compromise.
Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by four sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet (2.1 m) away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, assuring delivery of clear communications without distractions.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 uses Cisco's first-class voice over IP (VoIP) technology to deliver ease of use, always-on reliability, encrypted voice communications for unparalleled security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Manager) or Cisco Spark cloud.
The key features of this conference phone are as follows:
- Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and no less than 7-ft (2.1-m) microphone pickup.
- 3.4-inch (8.6-cm), 384x128-pixel monochrome LCD with backlit LED and antiglare bezel.
- Large mute button for easy access from all sides of the device.
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line, as on other 7800 Series phones.
- Codec support including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS.
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2 for low power consumption. An optional external universal AC power supply kit is available. The product is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- Product type: IP conference phone
- Recommended room size: Small room
- Control type: Buttons
- Product colour: Black
- Display type: LCD
- Display diagonal: 8.64 cm (3.4")
- Display resolution: 384 x 128 pixels
- Ethernet interface type: Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s
- Security algorithms: EAP-FAST,EAP-TLS,SRTP,SSH
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -10 - 60 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 95%
- Width: 226mm
- Depth: 226mm
- Height: 54.4mm
- Weight: 907g