Osmo Genius Starter Kit for iPad for Ages 6-10 (Osmo Base included)
Introduce kids to the digital world with Osmo Genius Starter Kit and transform how kids learn. Osmo blends learning and fun and promises to give your child a wholesome learning experience. With 5 different games to learn Math, Physics, solve puzzles, improve vocabulary, and develop drawing skills. Make young minds explore creative ways to learn through Osmo Genius Starter Kit!
Osmo is Magic! We know kids learn by doing and that's why each game centres on a physical activity. Whether it’s arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move. Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (no WiFi necessary for game play).
Prepare your child for the real world! With 5 interactive games that transform your iPad into a hands-on learning tool, Osmo's Genius Starter Kit teaches your child math, physics, art, and enables your little genius to hone their vocabulary and creative problem-solving skills. Genius Starter Kit uses an interactive experience to foster creativity, cognitive skills and problem-solving skills in kids by giving them a broader understanding of math, physics and art.
Suitable for ages 6 to 10+. Fosters creativity and social-emotional intelligence in kids and helps them gain self-confidence
- Get step-by-step instructions while learning crucial math and physics concepts, and acquire drawing skills and problem-solving skills
- Develop creativity, cognitive abilities, and spatial thinking skills while having fun thereby blurring the line between learning and fun
- Awaken your inner scientist, mathematician or physicist and develop lifelong skills. Prepare your child with knowledge about math, science and art and give them a broader understanding of vocabulary and spatial reasoning
- Five new hands-on learning games to engage kids:
- Tangram: Think with shapes and create puzzles to match them with the image on the screen
- Words: Expand your vocabulary with help from Mo the friendly Monster
- Newton: Learn Physics concepts in creative ways
- Masterpiece: Bring drawings to life with an interactive drawing tool
- Numbers: Play with numbers and learn to add, subtract and multiply with ease.
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
- Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app
What's in the box:
- Osmo Base for iPad
- Tangram pieces
- Numbers tiles
- Words tiles
- 5 game apps: Numbers, Tangram, Words, Newton, and Masterpiece
- Stackable storage
What they'll learn:
- Number sense and math confidence
- Spatial sense and visual acuity
- Reading and vocabulary
- Creativity and problem solving
- Hand-eye coordination and self expression